Do you want a job where no two days are the same?
Are you an experienced clinician, people orientated, with proven leadership skills?
Are you interested in supporting people with addictions challenges, who are living with their children during treatment?
We are seeking capable people manager with health sector/addictions experience to take up the permanent full-time role of Clinical Manager at our Family Centre service, based in New Windsor, West Auckland.
Based on six acres of park like grounds, you will be leading a multi-disciplinary team that supports parents with addiction (alcohol, drug and gambling) and mental health challenges on their recovery journey.
A proven leader, you will also have:
- A relevant qualification/registration, and experience of working as a senior clinician / manager in a health, mental health and/or addictions setting.
- Proven skills in managing and developing others
- Knowledge of addiction/mental health models of care, including the Therapeutic Community model
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders & external agencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and of the cultural norms and customs of tangāta whenua and Pacific peoples
- Strong communication, prioritisation and organisational skills
- A collaborative approach and ability to work flexibly in a changing environment
- A full New Zealand driver's licence
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits, including 27 days annual leave, 5 days paid study leave per annum and free fruit/lunch every day!
- A Monday to Friday role (including a rostered on-call responsibility)
- Opportunities for further study and training
- A dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about what they do
More about us:
Odyssey has supported thousands of New Zealanders whose lives are affected by alcohol, drug or other addiction challenges. We wholeheartedly believe that everyone living in New Zealand should have the opportunity to live life to the fullest, to feel hopeful about their future and to have meaningful relationships with friends and whānau.
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover letter, and complete the additional information questionnaire online by connecting on the link below. For all enquiries, please contact Akanisi Gada on 021 578 272
Closing date: 26 February 2024
Odyssey is an equal opportunity employer and a smoke free organisation. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We particularly encourage applications from Māori and Pasifika candidates.