District Manager - Tairāwhiti
Pinnacle Midlands Health Network
Te whiwhinga mahi: The opportunity
Our awesome leader has won a big new role, so we are now seeking a dynamic person for the role of District Manager - Tairāwhiti.
This is a key primary care leadership role for Tairāwhiti requiring a skilled and experienced leader who can drive positive change in the Tairāwhiti health system and most importantly for the people of Tairāwhiti.
You will achieve this by working in conjunction with the teams based across the Midlands region, the Tairāwhiti general practice network, the Pinnacle Extended Care Team, Te Whatu Ora Tairāwhiti, iwi leaders, Māori Health organisations and community providers to advance Pinnacle’s group strategy.
You will engage with key stakeholders and build relationships with those developing and delivering healthcare and you will lead the Tairāwhiti team to ensure that everything the team does supports our vision while meeting the hauora aspirations of the communities of Tairāwhiti.
In addition, you along with other senior Pinnacle colleagues will empower individual practice owners and the businesses to be the best they can by providing expert business development advice, guidance and support including change management support to Pinnacle network practices within the Tairāwhiti region.
The role is permanent, full-time and will require some travel around the Midlands region.
He kōrero mōu: About you
- Someone with drive, initiative and passion that understands the Tairāwhiti district.
- Will provide leadership in primary care service development for Tairāwhiti district.
- Can roll-out key Pinnacle programmes with a focus on addressing inequities in health.
- Will lead in designing and developing new models of care in partnerships that are inclusive of a Te Ao Māori approach to hauora suitable for Tairāwhiti.
- Understands data analysis to inform service development.
- Is proactive in business development and can provide support for Tairāwhiti general practice network.
- Can support the development of plans throughout the locality that guides practices to identify their key areas of work and addresses equity.
- Can support reviews and assessments of practice operations, identify areas of risk and opportunities for improvement.
- Will facilitate conversations in practices about their existing models of care and future opportunities and support from wider Pinnacle resources.
- Can identify and implement opportunities to expand and enhance the network of services.
- Will lead and support projects as agreed with the Executive Leadership Team.
Ko wai tātou: Who are we?
E hara i te mea, he kotahi tangata nana i whataara te po - It is not for one person but for everyone to take responsibility.
Guided by a shift towards proactive care and with a focus on wellness, we think outside the box and we’re not afraid to innovate in our space! What we do each day is more than just a job, and that creates an energy which is contagious.
Pinnacle is a dynamic and forward-thinking healthcare organisation committed to advancing health and well-being for all communities while striving to become a bi-cultural organisation. We are dedicated to health equity and ensuring that culturally diverse populations receive the highest quality of care. As part of our ongoing commitment to these values, we are seeking a passionate and experienced leader to join our Tairawhiti and team and wider Midlands District Manager team.
Visit www.pinnacle.co.nz to find out more about the Pinnacle group.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou: What we offer
- An organisation which strives to uphold Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- An environment which encourages a happy, healthy and balanced workforce through flexible workplace offerings, medical insurance, additional leave and other benefits.
- An opportunity to influence and contribute to the wider work of Pinnacle, and our commitment to support your health and well-being.
- We value ongoing professional development and whole team contribution and so offer as many opportunities as we can to get you involved in leading edge health care development and personal growth.
Me pēhea te tuku tono: How to apply
Please reach out to Bevan Bayne firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a kōrero before you apply if that is what you need from this process and/or apply below.
Note: We will be screening applications as we receive them to ensure we move swiftly to interview shortly after the advert closes (depending on application numbers this date may change).
You may be asked to complete a pre-interview screen via phone. Please let us know in your application if we need to make any specific accommodations during our process.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 1 March 2024.