Principal Solicitor - Investments
The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) operates one of the largest funds in New Zealand and is looking for a Principal Solicitor to work with the Investments team.
The Principal Solicitor – Investments provides specialist legal advice on ACC’s investment portfolio and investment activities that are critical to the effective operation of ACC. The Investments team operates with a flat structure, so you will be able to talk freely, liaise with people at all levels and join a proactive and focused team. There is good flexibility available to support your commitments outside of work as well.
About the role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
As Principal Solicitor – Investments, you will be responsible for:
- Advising on debt and equity capital markets, private markets, corporate governance and compliance
- Dealing with listed securities, IPO’s, structuring, and significant investments, including construction projects
- Drafting high profile transactional documentation, including investment management and private placement agreements
- Liaising with senior people across ACC on a range of investments matters
What you will bring | Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu
- Strong experience in investments related law
- High level of commercial and financial markets expertise
- Bring a proactive mindset and be agile in your approach
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Current practicing certificate or eligibility to obtain one
Apply now | Tono ināianei
ACC has partnered exclusively with Robert Walters. Jess Vernal is a key contact for the recruitment of this position. For a confidential discussion, please call Jess on 04 471 9756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.