Our digital channel transformation has a clear objective of adding direct value to our customers. Come on the journey with us and prepare the business on the new ways of working.
Whakatairangatia ngā kete o te mātauranga ki te ao mārama! E te tai whakarunga, e te tai whakararo
– nau piki mai, nau kake mai ki te Mana Tohu Mātauranga o Aotearoa.
May the baskets of knowledge (education) be brought into the world of light.
We welcome one and all to join us at the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
About the role
We're looking for a Change Manager who wants to be part of our Customer Experience Improvement Programme (CxIP) - a major transformation programme - and be directly involved in making social difference in the Education sector. This is a key role for someone to actively manage stakeholder expectations and maintain timeliness in delivering change management work and advice.
It's an exciting time to join our organisation. We have some big aspirations to reinvent the digital experience and services we offer our customers. Your personal and professional growth will be encouraged, and you will work alongside likeminded people who are passionate about their work. We value work/life balance and are committed to everyone's well-being. We are open to flexible working arrangements.
Skills and experience
- Minimum five years' previous experience in a change management or stakeholder engagement orientated role.
- Strong written and oral communications skills, particularly writing reports and papers for senior management teams and/or Boards.
- Experience advising Senior Management on the impacts of change.
- Experience advising and liaising with stakeholder representatives at all levels of business.
- Ability to lead the preparation of detailed research, evaluation and engagement/ communications strategies, and external publications
NZQA is a te reo Māori learning organisation and is committed to equity and lifelong learning. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds that will enrich our understanding of the education system. We prioritise the importance of understanding tikanga in building a culturally responsive workplace. NZQA is dedicated to providing a welcoming environment to Māori and Pacific staff and has active Māori and Pacific staff networks which contribute to NZQA's strategic action plans - Te Kōkiritanga and Takiala Pasifika.
What we can offer:
- A supportive team / whanau environment
- A role with lots of variety
- Development and career progression opportunities
- To find out more click here NZQA Staff Benefits
For more information about this role and NZQA please refer to the job description, NZQA's Customer Charter and Organisational Values. If you are applying/viewing through Seek, please click ‘apply now' to access these links.
If you would like to discuss further, please call Prashant Bakshi on 021 210 2615.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on 18 August 2022.