Whānau Ora Nurse
Te Whānau o Waipareira
Vacancy ID: 53072757
Location: Henderson, Auckland
Competitive rates and social hours!
Mo te Māori. Na te Māori.
Te Whānau o Waipareira is a non-government organisation, operating locally in the heart of West Auckland. We are dedicated to creating generational change for urban Māori, delivering a broad spectrum of services in education, health, and social care.
Te Ara Waipareira. The Waipareira Way.
Here at the Whānau House, we do our mahi differently. As a new kaimahi, you will be warmly welcomed into a close-knit whānau, with networks spanning across the West Auckland region and beyond. We walk side-by-side with the Māori community, woven into a cross-generational story far bigger than oneself. As kaimahi, we take care of your wellbeing and provide a number of benefits:
- Fun, supportive, and flexible teamworking environment.
- Various professional and career development opportunities.
- 4 weeks of annual leave to rest and recharge your mana.
- Locally based offices, near to public transport and shops.
A Waipareira career is YOUR opportunity to create a difference for whaiora Māori!
Whānau Ora Nurse.
Tired of shift work? Ready for a change of scenery? We're searching for a registered nurse who can commit to fulltime hours and deliver mobile healthcare services from a Whānau Ora perspective. You will be deployed into the West Auckland community
onboard our Waipareira vehicle fleet, collaborating with other health practitioners to engage with whanau and provide wrap-around support. Take your mahi to the next level and say goodbye to unsocial nursing hours!
Your Skills & Experience.
We consider a broad range of technical skills and lived experiences. Ideal candidates will showcase the following competencies:
- Registered Nurse, with a current annual practicing certificate.
- 2+ years' experience working in the community.
- 2+ years' experience with referral management.
- Strong commitment to Te Reo me ngā Tikanga Māori.
- Understanding of the Whānau Ora outcomes framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
All applicants must have a valid New Zealand residency or work visa.
We do not accept submissions from any recruitment agency.