Kaiarotake/Review Officer - Māori Medium (full-time, permanent)
Education Review Office
Ko te tamaiti te pūtake o te kaupapa.
He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e ngākau nui ana ki ā tātou tamariki, mokopuna e ako ana mā te reo Māori, mā ngā āhuatanga ako e whai hua ai ki te ao Māori. E rapu ana mātou i ētahi ringa raupā ka whai wāhi atu ki te arotake i ngā kōhanga reo, ngā whare kōhungahunga reo Māori, ngā kura Māori, me ngā wharekura hoki.
We are looking for exemplary Māori education professionals to join Te Uepū ā-Motu as Review Officers. Te Uepū ā-Motu is a team that works across Aotearoa, made up of Review Officers responsible for conducting education evaluations in kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learning services, kura and wharekura.
Skills and experience:
- Display passion for excellent education outcomes for Māori learners and their whānau
- Have extensive experience in at least one of the following Māori education movements: kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learner services, kura Māori, wharekura
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to developing high quality evaluation
- Work well independently and as part of a team to achieve great results for Māori learners and their whānau
- Relate well to others, and be excellent communicator in te reo Māori and English
- Are happy, have a great sense of humour, and value the importance of work/life balance
How to apply
ERO wants a diverse workforce that reflects Aotearoa New Zealand. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, please tell us when you apply so that we can assist you through the recruitment process.
We are only able to consider applications for this position from people who are already in New Zealand, and applicants must hold a current New Zealand work permit or be a New Zealand resident/citizen.
Visit our website to view the position statement, collective employment agreement and candidate application form https://ero.govt.nz/working-for-ero/jobs-at-ero/kaiarotakereview-officer-maori-medium-napierwellingtonchristchurch-based-full-time-permanent
Please send your candidate application form, cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.