All Blacks Experience – Retail Assistant
All Blacks Experience
Permanent / Part Time (16 hours per fortnight)
- Do you have a passion for delivering amazing customer experiences?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a world class tourist attraction, based in the heart of Auckland City?
- Could you literally talk all things Rugby 24/7?
A little about us:
An iconic and distinctly New Zealand attraction - The All Blacks Experience showcases our national passion and cultural connection to rugby, along with the incredible accomplishments of our national teams.
The interactive experience will take customers through a state of the art 45-minute guided journey through the story of New Zealand rugby, how it's shaped us, as well as hearing from some of our legends of the game. Through the use of technology, visitors will get to immerse themselves in the All Black environment from locker room to the roaring of stadium crowds.
This is an exciting and must-see tourist attraction located in central Auckland where people of all ages will get to enjoy and experience everything we love about the All Blacks.
What the role involves:
This position will literally see you at the forefront of this exciting organisation. You will be a pivotal point of contact with all visitors, delivering an informative world class presentation and guiding experience, passing on your passion for rugby while providing exceptional entertainment to people of all ages and backgrounds - from our novice rugby fans to our passionate game experts. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a world-class experience so if sounds like your dream job, then read on!
No need to show us your haka, just your previous experience with public speaking and delivery. We're also looking for someone who:
- Has had experience presenting to groups in interactive experiences (ideally).
- Will blow us away with at least 18 months experience in a customer service role or previous experience in a guiding role.
- Is computer savvy, specifically with Microsoft Office and is able to learn new systems quickly.
- Is a fan of the game with at least a basic Rugby knowledge.
- Has an interest and willingness to learn te reo Māori and tikanga.
If you have great reo Māori pronunciation, previous experience working in the tourism industry or acting / theatre experience that would be a bonus!
Opportunities like this are rare so if you can see yourself in this part-time position of 16 hours per fortnight then hit 'Apply Now' without delay!
All Blacks Experience is a fun, unique and safe place to work and we'd like to keep it that way. Before starting with us, you'll go through a range of checks, including drug and alcohol testing. Health and safety is super important and this is part of how we keep you, our team and our customers safe.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!