Wellington Free Ambulance
Wellington Free Ambulance (WFA) are the only emergency ambulance service in Greater Wellington and Wairarapa and the only ones in the country who are free. We take more than 150,000 111 calls each year and respond to over 50,000 emergencies and are here 24/7, 365 days a year. Wellington Free Ambulance is a charity. The Public Safety Network (PSN) programme is a unique, cross agency programme supporting the four emergency services providers in New Zealand. As the Project Manager, you will support the individual projects essential for WFA to realise the full benefits of transitioning to the new Public Service Network capability.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- manage individual projects essential for WFA to realise the full benefits of transitioning to the PSN capability
- ensure that WFA projects and activities relating to PSN are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- assist in identifying the change management needs for a smooth and effective transition of WFA onto the PSN capability
- Proven experience managing successful projects across the project lifecycle
- ICT project management experience
- Experience in organisational change efforts and projects
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Ability to engage and work with a broad range of stakeholders
This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in this highly tangible piece of work!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.