Wellington Free Ambulance (WFA) are the only emergency ambulance service in Greater Wellington and Wairarapa and the only ones in the country who are free. We take more than 150,000 111 calls each year and respond to over 50,000 emergencies and are here 24/7, 365 days a year. Wellington Free Ambulance is a charity. The Operational Communications Programme brings together several projects that over the next 4 years will transform the critical communications systems that Wellington Free Ambulance (WFA) use to enable the delivery of its frontline services. Included in the Programme are two major multi-agency projects that involve all four Emergency Services: New Zealand Police, Fire and Emergency New Zealand, St John Ambulance and WFA.
About the role:
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders and business users to document and analyse business data, processes, problems, and requirements, evaluate proposed solutions against business requirements and develop and evaluate user testing and acceptance plans.
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- A proven analytical background
- Understanding of Business Analysis methodologies
- Experience facilitating presentations and presenting on work
- Ability to develop appropriate systems policy, standards, and procedures documentation
- Ability to understand information systems and technology concepts and issues
- Experience of working in a project management framework or project team
This an exciting opportunity to utilise your business analysis skills on a programme that will transform the operational capability of the emergency services in New Zealand.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.