Hours: Full time
Business Group: Corporate
Salary: $46,300 (85%) - $54,471 (100%) - $59,900 (110%)
Ko wai mātou | About us
Be part of a team who are aiming for higher outcomes for the health of wai and tangata in Aotearoa. Taumata Arowai are committed to working in partnership across Aotearoa, taking our lead from Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Te Mana o te Wai, to regulate and influence the water services sector to improve outcomes.
If you’re a passionate and driven individual who has great aspirations for our tamariki and mokopuna, then join us and be part of making a difference.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Our Facilities Coordinator will focus on leading a range of activities that play an important role in business compliance and operations as well as providing exemplary internal and external customer service.
Reporting to the Team Lead and EA to the Chief Executive, this role forms part of the wider People and Culture team, working with and supporting the whole organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Oversee facilities management plan and liaise with service providers, building management and contractors to ensure efficient end to end management of facilities
- Monitor fleet inbox and ensure driver requirements for usage and compliance are met
- Travel bookings and auditing of invoices in accordance with financial delegations and procedures
- Monitor and manage the general office email account
- Office administration activities including ordering supplies, event management and point of contact for general enquiries
- Reception support
Innovation and creativity are key drivers in the way we will work – our size requires us to be smart and agile.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a confident communicator, comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Has experience in a general range of office and administration functions
- Is highly organised, resourceful and able to take initiative
- Enjoys taking ownership and responsibility for varying tasks and activities
- Is a team player with a collaborative and flexibly working style
As a growing and evolving organisation, there will be the prospect of career progression opportunities for motivated and driven individuals. We offer flexible working arrangements and a commitment to your continuous professional development.
KOWHEORI-19 - Ngā kano ārai mate | COVID-19 - Vaccines
All candidates are asked to disclose their vaccination status as part of the application process. Please see the Taumata Arowai Application form for where to provide this information.
All individuals employed or contracted by Taumata Arowai are required to obtain and maintain a current COVID-19 vaccine pass issued by the New Zealand Ministry of Health. Taumata Arowai will request proof of vaccination status upon appointment.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to Apply
For more information, see the position description.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact our People and Culture team at email@example.com.
To apply, please complete the attached application form and submit this along with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rā Katinga | Applications close Thursday 7 July 2022.
You must have a legal right to work in New Zealand at the time of submitting your application.