Intermediate Business Analyst
We have a permanent full-time position for a conscientious person who has analytical focus, initiative, a good attitude, and excellent practical communication. You might already be a Business Analyst, or you might be a skilled person looking for an opportunity to get into (or back into) IT.
Whakatairangatia ngā kete o te mātauranga ki te ao mārama! E te tai whakarunga, e te tai whakararo – nau piki mai, nau kake mai ki te Mana Tohu Mātauranga o Aotearoa.
May the baskets of knowledge (education) be brought into the world of light. We welcome one and all to join us at the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
About the role
In this role, you will be working in a close-knit team which implements small changes and bug-fixes, and provides other support, for a wide range of our applications. You will be expected to:
- apply your analytical and problem-solving skills to a wide range of work requests as they come into the team
- take a leading role in prioritising the team's work, and take a strong interest in ensuring that the work is followed through to an appropriate conclusion
- develop your knowledge of our systems and business domains
- work with a wide range of business users, and collaborate closely with developers and testers
- make good use of your excellent computer, verbal, and written skills
- contribute positively to team harmony and morale
Skills and experience
This role requires:
- strong computing skills and experience
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- enthusiasm to thrive in an environment which may present different challenges every day.
NZQA is a te reo Māori learning organisation and is committed to equity and lifelong learning. We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds that will enrich our understanding of the education system. We prioritise the importance of understanding tikanga in building a culturally responsive workplace. NZQA is dedicated to providing a welcoming environment to Māori and Pacific staff and has active Māori and Pacific staff networks which contribute to NZQA's strategic action plans - Te Kōkiritanga and Takiala Pasifika.
What we can offer:
- A supportive team / whanau environment
- A role with lots of variety
- Development and career progression opportunities
- To find out more click here NZQA Staff Benefits
For more information about this role and NZQA please refer to the job description, NZQA's Customer Charter and Organisational Values. If you are applying/viewing through Seek, please click ‘apply now' to access these links.
If you would like to discuss further, please call John Berry on (04) 463 3265.
Applications close at 5.00 pm on 6 July 2022.