Pinnacle Midlands Health Network
E manawanui ana mātou kia hauora te katoa ahakoa he aha te momo mauiui.
Mā ngā ratonga tautoko katoa e puāwai ai te hāpori, kia anga whakamua te hauora o te iwi Māori.
‘Ko te whāinga matua kia kākano rua ai ngā whakahaere o Pinnacle. Mā te piri tahi me te mahi ngātahi ka whakawhanake ai te oranga o te iwi māori me te ahurea o te ao māori.
Mēnā e tautoko ana i tēnei tirohanga whānui, e hiahia ana te noho ki tētahi rōpū aweawe tēnā whakapā mai ki a mātou’.
Pinnacle has made an explicit commitment to Māori and our communities to improve equity of health and wellbeing, in accordance with Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We have also made an equity commitment to our Pasifika population. If you would like to be a key contributor and part of a team to influence change, then please don’t hesitate to reach out for a kōrero. We would love to hear from you’.
Like us you will be passionate about health and committed to providing services that address inequities within the health system. As a Primary Care Dietitian, you will join our extended care team of nurses, social worker, clinical pharmacist and kaiāwhina. This role will be based in Gisborne, and you will work collaboratively with General Practice and other health care providers with a focus on improving health outcomes for Māori.
You will identify innovative ways of engaging priority populations and building community relationships. You will promote and role model excellence in dietetic management acting as a resource and advisor for the primary care workforce.
- Passion and fit are key for us, you’ll have a deep understanding of inequities in health experienced by patients in our communities.
- You will be a NZ Registered Dietitian with current practicing certificate
- You will be a Dietitian endorsed Prescriber (or working towards)
- You will have a Masters of Dietetics, or equivalent postgraduate Diploma in Dietetics
- You will have demonstrated knowledge and experience of Māori Models of health and Wellbeing
In return we will offer:
- An organisation which strives to uphold the principles of partnership, participation and protection underpinned by Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- An environment which encourages a happy, healthy, and balanced workforce through flexible workplace offerings and additional gifted leave.
- Opportunities for career development and training.
- An opportunity to influence and contribute to the wider work of Pinnacle, and a commitment to your health and well-being with an offer of medical insurance, EAP services, additional sick leave entitlements and free flu vaccinations.
If you are passionate about making a difference and improving health equity apply now. Applications will be assessed as they arrive, so do not delay applying.
If you would like to learn more about Pinnacle Midlands Health Network and what we do please look at our website at https://www.pinnacle.co.nz