Branch Manager - Takapuna
Consultant Joe Whitfield
The branch managers purpose is to manage and influence businesses, people, and processes to directly ensure the bank will achieve its profit, growth, and service goals. The successful applicant’s personal values will align with TSB, and their development of business opportunities and staff alike will reflect these values.
Since 1985 when TSB were one of the few banks to successfully withhold from the merger of all independent NZ banks, they have been a strong, steadily growing bank using a one team community approach to benefit the nation’s people. At 172 years old, they are one of the only 100% Kiwi owned banks with the primary objective of helping New Zealanders get ahead. All the bank’s profit stays in New Zealand and is used by the Community Trust to benefit our people.
- Prepare branch business plans
- Business development activities that include strategic planning, networking and customer relation activities
- Monitor both market and business performance and respond accordingly
- Implement efficient operating procedures
- Ensure compliance with regulation and company policy
- Extensive experience in roles dealing with direct reports
- 5+ years working in a bank (or relevant financial services company)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to deal effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Experience being responsible for business objectives and outcomes, and fulfilling this responsibility successfully
This is a great opportunity for a financial services leader to work for a New Zealand owned bank and in a broad role. You will work with other genuine, positive people leaders where you will be recognised for a job well done and will be supported when challenges come your way.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.