Senior Communications Advisor
Connexis are the infrastructure business division of Te Pūkenga Work Based Learning Limited (WBL), a subsidiary of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology. They arrange, deliver, support, and assesses work-based learning for the infrastructure industries of Civil, Energy, Telecommunications and Water. This provides the infrastructure industry with the next ambitious and skilled generation of workforce.
At Connexis they are passionate about creating a sustainable infrastructure workforce for Aotearoa, which responds to the needs of the industry, both now and in the future. This includes improving access to training and encouraging diversity to reach underrepresented groups such as women, Māori, and Pasifika.
A brand-new opportunity for a Senior Communications advisor to join a small, dynamic, and high performing communications team has become available. Reporting into the Marketing and Communications Manager, the ideal candidate will come from a strong communications practitioner background, who has a proactive approach to modern communications and stakeholder management. If you are a strong writer who is interested in shaping the future of the communications landscape within Connexis then this role is for you!
- Providing tailored, strategic communications advice to senior internal clients.
- Communications planning and delivery to support BAU and key internal change initiatives.
- Producing content across a range of online and offline channels – intranet, newsletters and publications.
- Consult with the business to provide proactive communications support and advice on reputational risks and issues and best practice communications
You will have:
- Excellent communications capability. You will be an excellent writer with the ability to tailor your writing style for different audiences and channels.
- Demonstrated experience working in a generalist communications capacity
- Min 3 years’ experience with proven communications planning and hands on implementation
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder engagement skills as you will be working across the business and up to Director level.
This is an exciting opportunity to put your strong communications skills to use in a wide range of initiatives, whilst contributing to Connexis’s growth in the new education framework.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jing Li on 04 471 9720.