Team Leader – RMA Support
Whangarei District Council
Due to an internal promotion, we have a rare opportunity for someone interested in leading our team of 3 Support Assistants who provide administration and customer service support for the RMA Consents team.
With strong development in our district, and a supportive, positive, diverse working environment in an organisation which values its customers and its people, there’s never been a better time to make the move to Whangarei District Council.
If you are seeking a role that combines your outstanding administrative skills with your proven leadership capability, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Proven ability in leading an administrative team
- Solid experience in high quality administration
- Keen interest in continuous process improvement
- Ability to meet tight timeframes, ensuring outputs are accurate and appropriate
- Willingness to pitch in and assist the team with day to day tasks
- A high level of competence in the use of technology
- A commitment to ongoing training and development
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to relate well to others and understand customer needs
- A desire to be part of a dynamic, hardworking and fun team.
Some experience with statutory processes would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be considered for this fantastic role within our hardworking and progressive team then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to learn more or submit your application.
At Whangarei District Council we take our reputation as a lifestyle destination seriously and consider a range of flexible working and life balance options for those that want to work in a professional and progressive environment while still having the time to take advantage of everything our district has to offer. In addition, our employment package includes Health Insurance, Life Insurance, payment of a professional membership, continuous development opportunities and an active social club plus much more.
Whangarei is a district on the rise. It is Northland’s only city and largest commercial centre. Nestled between forest clad hills at the heart of the beautiful Whangarei Harbour, nowhere in the district is more than 40 kilometres away from our spectacular coastline and commuting to WDC’s CBD location is a breeze.
There's a lot that'll make you 'Love it Here!'
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the People & Capability team on: (09) 430 4200 or 0800 932 463.
To apply for this position go to http://careers.wdc.govt.nz
Applications close 5 pm 8th July 2022.