Procurement Systems Advisor
Kāpiti Coast District Council
Consultant: Mitchell Steadman
The Procurement Systems Advisor is a new role established to assist with the transformation and management of an effective centre-led procurement function for the Council. The role will be responsible for facilitating a high level of collaboration across the organisation to internal competencies in procurement, contract management, and supplier relationship management. The role will primarily be responsible for ensuring procurement technology contributes to a high performing procurement function by improving visibility of expenditure and procurement activity, enabling collaboration and information-sharing (internally and externally) and enabling effective analysis and reporting
About the role
A great opportunity for a Procurement professional to support both the day-to-day activities and the long-term strategic objectives for the Kapiti Coast District Council. Your experience within procurement will enable you to hit the ground running and use your knowledge and experience to deliver value.
- Delivers fit-for-purpose, quality solutions and great value for money.
- Helps the council to improve economic, social, cultural, and environmental wellbeing.
- Adopts strategic and collaborative procurement approaches and smart, commercially savvy market engagement.
- Utilises robust, efficient, and user-friendly procurement frameworks and systems to support and enable good practice procurement activity.
- Enthusiastic, motivated person that will work proactively and collaboratively.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Acquired specialist training in procurement, ideally with a formal procurement qualification such as MCIPS
- Relevant experience in the procurement industry.
- Experience working with MS Office systems, E-Procurement systems, and finance systems.
- Skilled at data analysis and reporting.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mitchell Steadman on 04 471 9768.