Consultant Callum Henry
iSkills is a world-leading software as a service (SaaS) company. They help businesses manage risk and compliance and ensure the safety of their workforce – including contracting companies, workers, and assets - in our cloud-based platform.
• Build meaningful client relationships and be able to understand their industry, customer/supplier networks and workforce requirements
• Work efficiently with the broader team of industry competency experts, project managers and customer service teams
• Retention and renewal of existing clients
• Work strategically with clients and help them solve their workforce compliance problems
• Prepare proposals and contracts for clients and introduce additional products and services
• Be responsible for accurate account forecasting and billing
• You ideally come from a Utilities, Construction, or Infrastructure sectors
• A good understanding of worker safety and compliance requirements for work sites
• Perhaps you have been in a health and safety or operational role which gives you the ability to relate to our clients’ business pressure points
• You will be highly motivated and have great communication skills.
• A passion for Worker Safety
• Skilled problem solver
• Have a consultative sales process
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this time frame, please do not hesitate to contact Callum Henry on 09 374 7328.