NZ Key Account Manager
Salary incentives + tools of the trade
Consultant Joana Santillana
Fitness Passport is Australia’s largest aggregator of corporate fitness services, operating between large public sector, corporate employers and the fitness industry. Fitness Passport is on the lookout for a Key Account Manager to further grow the business in New Zealand. This role can be based in either Auckland or Wellington and will involve regular travel around New Zealand and occasional trips to Australia.
About the company
Fitness Passport is Australia’s largest aggregator of corporate fitness services, operating between large public sector, corporate employers and the fitness industry. They have been working in close collaboration with employers and fitness partners for over ten years. Through their successful and rewarding partnerships, the network has grown to over 1,300 fitness facilities and over 200,000 members across Australia.
The team is driven by a purpose to help people lead a healthy and an active lifestyle through a service representing excellent value and convenience. They currently employ staff in Australia, the Philippines and Fiji with a Sydney-based head office.
About the role
Fitness Passport is on the lookout for a Key Account Manager to further grow the business in New Zealand. This role can be based in either Auckland or Wellington and will involve regular travel around New Zealand and occasional trips to Australia. The business has a clearly defined growth strategy, demonstrated consistent success in delivering upon the growth strategy with strong goal alignment across the whole team. This is a pivotal role in the business, as acquiring and maintaining relationships with key employer partners is a key driver of success for the business.
The NZ Key Account Manager will work autonomously while being part of the wider successful sales team based in Australia – the team has a great supportive culture and would love someone like-minded to join them. Reporting to the National Key Account Manager, you will:
- Identify suitable target Employers and engage with senior stakeholders to create buy-in of the Fitness Passport value proposition driving conversion of programs
- Present, engage and support Employers through all stages of the pipeline and support ongoing relationships with Employers to ensure long-term commitment to the program
- Drive awareness of Fitness Passport in the market through industry events
- Establish and nurture Employer relationships to ensure continued engagement with product
- Continue to drive pipeline growth in NZ and in AU when required
- 5-8 years of sales account management experience working with Government and large enterprises
- Previous experience and accountability for sales forecasting and sales achievement
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to negotiate and manage commercial arrangements with key stakeholders
- Experience and/or knowledge of the fitness industry and membership-based organisation would be desirable
- You will be a team player, approachable, friendly and eager to learn the Fitness Passport way to sustain their positive culture
- You will demonstrate the values of Collaboration, Growth, Respect, Integrity and Wellbeing, which define the culture and principles Fitness Passport use to operate their business
What’s in it for you
- Competitive package including incentives and tools of the trade
- Flexible work from home opportunity with regular travel involved
- Fitness passport memberships are offered to all employees and their immediate families
- Join an involved and inclusive team where you will work collaboratively with team members across all departments
- Regular team meetings where leaders really listen to what their team members have to say to help them constantly do better
- The chance to work with a market leading and reputable Australian company, where you can truly make your mark
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation in the fitness industry and be a key part of their expansion into New Zealand. The team is fun, goal-driven and collaborative, with a working environment that allows you to be yourself!
This is a great time of year to think about a change, if this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss this amazing opportunity!