Senior Analyst - Portfolio Risk
Consultant Joe Whitfield
Our client is an established, passionate, and transformative organisation who are looking for a Portfolio Risk professional to join their team.
A unique opportunity for a Risk Analyst to join a high performing strategic investment team focused on finding solutions and allocating funds appropriately to provide housing for NZ communities. Developing, embedding, and continuously improving the Risk Management practice across the capital investment portfolios.
- Grow the risk maturity of the business.
- Develop and embed the portfolio risk management framework.
- Transform data into technical insights.
- Enable risk and opportunity-based decision-making.
- Work collaboratively with your wider portfolio and programme office colleagues.
- Five years experience in risk management, two spent in large scale organisations in project/portfolio risk specifically.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data and provide advice.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in the public sector, along with an interest in public sector structure, governance, processes and systems.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to push on with their risk career and drive the development of something new. Therefore this would suit someone craving creative licence who will appreciate the nationwide outcomes of their work and driving change for a better New Zealand.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.