Governance Administrator 0.5 FTE
Te Hiku Iwi Development Trust
Te Hiku ō Te Ika Iwi Development Trust (the Development Trust) is a Charitable Trust formed in 2013 by the Iwi Chairs of Ngāi Takoto, Te Aupōuri and Te Rarawa.
Set up on the cusp of the Treaty settlements, the Development Trust was established as a vehicle to drive collaborative programmes and shared outcomes that Iwi seek collectively.
Te Hiku Iwi are working together on the Te Hiku o Ika Iwi - Crown Social Development and Wellbeing Accord to realise their shared vision:
We are looking for a superstar administrator to support the Chair and Trustees of Te Hiku Iwi Development Trust.
As well as general administration duties, you will assist with governance matters, policy and finance administration.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to develop and maintain a supportive environment consistent with the needs of the service delivery aspirations of the organisation.
- Excellent administration, support, and critical thinking skills. Ability to deliver on time, every time
- Excellent reporting skills at a ministerial level
- Excellent communicator with well-developed communication skills and proven ability in developing relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and have the flexibility to respond to a rapidly changing environment
- Good decision making and problem solving
- Planning and conducting meeting experience
- Highly skilled user of MS office 365
- Strong self-management skills
- Knowledge of governance practices and procedures
- Excellent quality assurance
- Demonstrated ability to discretely manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Practical knowledge of Te Reo and tikanga Maori and a deep understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi principals.
For further information please go to: https://www.tehiku.iwi.nz
Please provide a Cover letter indicating what interests you in this position, along with a Resume, and the Employee Application and Declaration Form to:
Lesley Elliott at HR@tehikuiwi.com.
Please email any questions to the same email address.
Applications close 5 pm Friday 29 January 2022