Imperial Brands Australasia
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Harry Demitriou
What’s in it for you? A company culture that thrives on a positive team environment and the focus on every role contributing to sustainable success. The Senior Leadership Team values the opinion of its employees and takes measures to consistently ensure every voice is heard.
How do we make this happen for you?
For us that means ensuring that the voices and talents of all employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a family friendly, flexible and supportive place to work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, commercially astute executive with an ability to translate data into actionable insights to support decision making. Well-developed communication skills, the ability to develop collaborative solutions and challenge the status quo as well as support in data management and contribute to maintaining data quality are pivotal to success in this role.
Maintain data quality, analyse information, provide insights and make recommendations to support decision making. Reports to the Intelligence Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Commercially astute, providing insights to senior leadership through in-depth analysis of the market environment, including macro economy metrics, sales trends and competitors performance
- Develop insights on competitor and company performance and provide recommendations to strengthen our market position
- Support corporate strategic planning by providing brand, corporate and category analyses as required in an accurate and timely manner
- Support and drive development of insights driving models and analysis
- Participate on project teams geared towards insight development and enhancement
- Develop, maintain and improve multidimensional business report suites to track market trends, ensure effective company plan measurement and to support decision making
- Interpret and communicate findings to the wider business, providing insights to create a shared understanding of key trends
- Consolidate and translate internal and external data into meaningful, value added business reports for stakeholders
- Champion the report optimisation and automation process for new and existing reports
- Involvement in managing data suppliers including requirements gathering and delivery management, constructively challenging the current process to refine ways of working
- Key in maintaining data quality and data integrity across multiple data sources
- Collaboration with internal teams across various systems, contributing to the continuous evolution of data warehouse
- Ongoing process evaluation and improvement to support and deliver our goals and objectives
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as an analyst in a similar or related industry
- Experience interacting with business leaders and functional managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, collaboration and stakeholder management
- Commercially astute, ability to meet deadlines, presentation and facilitation skills
- High level analytical and numeracy skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced level – MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Critical to success is Power BI/Tableau and SQL understanding
- Prior experience within the tobacco business will be an advantage
At Imperial Brands, we’re a truly international company driven by a strong challenger culture. We’re an inclusive, innovative and responsible FTSE30 FMCG business widely recognised on the global stage. We generate over £30bn revenue and employ over 30,000 like-minded achievers in markets worldwide. We’re driven by a common purpose: to create something better. Alongside maximising our respected brands, we’re increasingly focused on developing a leading portfolio of next generation products with lower health risks than regular tobacco products, all underpinned by leading edge science, high-quality innovation and high standards of governance. Our entrepreneurial spirit, ability to challenge the status quo and think on our feet and take ownership in an engaging and supportive environment are the keys to our success and that of the thousands of people who work here.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Harry Demitriou on 04 471 9702.