Papawai & Kaikōkirikiri Trusts
ROLE: Office Manager
POSITION: Permanent, Part-time, Flexible hours
Papawai & Kaikōkirikiri Trusts acknowledge education as an important aspect to personal, whānau, hapū and iwi development. Benefits from the Trusts rural and commercial properties are distributed to descendants in the form of educational scholarships.
The Trusts Mission Statement is to ‘Uphold the aspirations and expectations of our tīpuna and faith through enabling future generations to achieve their aspirations.’
This is a sole charge management position that will suit someone who enjoys a challenge, has great organisational skills, and can work independently. The responsibilities are varied with key duties including administration, secretarial, communication, and property management.
The Ideal Candidate
We look forward to hearing from you if you
- have a relevant qualification or recent work experience in administration at a management level
- have exceptional people skills
- can build and maintain working relationships
- know your way around Office 365 and Xero (or similar financial package)
- can prioritise, multitask, have a can-do attitude,
- can efficiently manage the day-to-day tasks of this small, but high functioning office, and
- are supportive of Te Reo Māori in a kaupapa Māori environment.
How to Apply
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
As there is no closing date specified, applications will be reviewed when they are received.
A Job Description is available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email your cover letter and current CV to Wai Quayle at email@example.com or phone 06 370 2952