Sales Development Representative
Consultant Siobhan Chaney
Excellent opportunity for a driven sales professional to grow their career within a global organisation with a great culture.
About the company:
Teletrac Navman are a global GPS-based fleet optimisation products and services provider. Their services include real-time vehicle tracking, electronic logging, communications and analytics that enable companies to monitor, measure and improve operational costs and efficiencies. The company's technology currently tracks more than 500,000 vehicles owned by over 40,000 organisations on six continents, making it one of the world's largest fleet management software solutions providers.
Teletrac Navman adopts a ‘people first’ approach. Internally they have a fantastic company culture with real growth and progression opportunities. They offer flexibility and work from home options and inclusive HR policies. Externally, they are renowned for building strong and lasting relationships with their customers, consistently striving to provide the best in market service.
About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, the Sales Development Specialists’ core focus will be to build new business sales opportunities through telephone calling activities, ensuring a strong focus on sales delivery and execution.
- Achieve sales objectives daily and monthly by proactive solution selling via telephone to prospective customer bases
- Promote and drive a passionate customer driven culture by ensuring a strong focus on sales delivery
- Maintain proficiency in a wide range of technology solutions
- Manage sales activities, appointments, meetings, leads and sales achievements out of Salesforce CRM
- Effectively update and manage Salesforce and provide weekly sales pipeline forecast reports to the ANZ Sales Development Team Leader
- Plan and organise your time effectively to allow an optimal frequency of outbound sales calls per day and to meet required talk time metrics
- Work daily with Australian or New Zealand dealer channel and partners on sales opportunities and regional activities
- 2+ years’ sales experience, as an Outbound, Inside or Telesales representative
- Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally, with the ability to manage complex customer situations and take ownership
- Experience with ROI business selling and operating expense management
- Strong computer experience, ideally with knowledge of Sales Force, MS Office, Outlook and WebEx
- Passionate about customer service with extensive experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong decision making and problem-solving ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Patient and tolerant
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Siobhan Chaney on 09 374 7361.