Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Apryl Burgess
Job Ref 1619460/001
Impact Legal was established in 1999. It is a specialist property and commercial law firm in Wellington’s commercial business district. The firm specialises in providing property and commercial legal advice to private and public clients throughout New Zealand. The team is regarded by their clients and the parties they deal with as experienced, commercially minded, pragmatic, and effective lawyers, who are approachable and affable people. Impact Legal has a very strong client base. If you would like examples of some of the clients you could work with, give us a call!
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
This is the perfect position to set a strong foundation for your legal career. You will get plenty of client engagement joining this close-knit and communicative team where you will be trusted and set up to succeed. You will also have close mentoring and support from the Principal, Jade Aislabie, and other lawyers in the team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of matters including:
- commercial, retail, and industrial property acquisitions and disposals throughout New Zealand;
- commercial, retail and industrial property leasing throughout New Zealand, acting for both landlord and tenant;
- advising on and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts;
- all aspects of land law, including subdivisions, unit title developments, and all of the negotiations and documentation that go with them;
- acting for commercial and private lenders and borrowers;
- negotiating shareholder, joint venture and franchise agreements for clients; and
- advising on the sale and purchase of shares and all types of businesses.
Ngā pūmanawatanga ōu | What you will bring
- 1-3 years of post-admission experience;
- experience in their areas of practice is ideal but if you have a desire to move into this space, that will also be considered;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- committed to working in Wellington.
Please note that the post-admission experience requirement above is intended to be a guide only. So, if you have more or less experience, it is worth exploring this further.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Impact Legal have exclusively partnered with Robert Walters. Apryl Burgess is managing the recruitment of this position. For a confidential discussion, please call Apryl on +64 27 816 9899 or email email@example.com
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Apryl Burgess on 04 471 9721.