Pinnacle Midlands Health Network
E ngaa mana
E ngaa reo
E ngaa karangatanga maha
Whakaaronui ki a Ihowaa
Kiingi Tuuheitia Potatau Te Wherowhero Te Tua Whitu
Ki a raatou ngaa mate haere, haere, haere atu raa
Ki a taatou te hunga ora
Teenaa koutou katoa
‘Pinnacle is committed to explicitly closing the Maaori health inequity gap and creating an organisational culture that fully embraces Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Te Ao Maaori. If you would like to be a key contributor and part of a team to influence change, then please don’t hesitate to reach out for a koorero. We would love to hear from you’.
We believe that everyone deserves access to the very best healthcare and positive health outcomes. We are seeking a leader who also believes in this and is looking for a leadership role where they can impact positive health outcomes across the Midlands Region.
We’ve created an incredible working environment full of experienced and engaged people, and we’re now seeking a Registered Nurse or Nurses to support our Waikato School Based Health Services. We have opportunity at a number of schools, so if you are interested in one, or multiple of those, please read further.
These key roles will enhance the ability of young people to manage their own health and well-being, and ensure they have an understanding of how to access the health services they require. Reporting to the Team Lead – School Based Health, you will be part of a wider team, whilst of course working autonomously within your schools.
The roles we have available from January 2022 are:
- Te Kauwhata College (0.5FTE)
- Thames High School (0.6FTE)
- Whangamata Area School (0.2FTE)
- Coromandel Area School (0.1 - 0.2FTE)
Who we’re looking for?
- It is essential that you are passionate about reducing health inequity for our Maaori and Pacific youth.
- You must be a Registered Nurse with a current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- You will have a minimum of five years nursing experience, with previous experience working with youth preferred.
- You will be comfortable working autonomously in a culturally appropriate, safe and responsive manner.
What we offer?
- An opportunity to join a highly skilled team that passionately pursues our purpose of making it easier for people to stay healthy.
- Flexible options to suit your unique circumstances, including consideration of independent contract work and/or flexibility of hours.
- An organisation which strives to uphold the principles of partnership, participation and protection underpinned by Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- A commitment to your health and wellbeing with an offer of medical insurance, EAP services, and free flu vaccinations.
If you would like to learn more about Pinnacle Midlands Health Network and what we do please look at our website at https://www.pinnacle.co.nz or, if you're thinking this might be the opportunity for you - apply now!
If this sounds like you, then please apply via the link below including a covering letter telling us a little bit about yourself and what makes you our ideal candidate.
Applications will be assessed as they arrive so apply now. Please ensure your application indicates which of the roles (including if you are interested in multiple).