Tio Account Manager
Moana New Zealand
- Based Wiri, Auckland
- Full time, permanent
- Newly created role
Ko wai tatou| Who We Are:
Moana New Zealand is the largest Maori owned fisheries company in New Zealand. All profits we make are returned to Maori in the form of dividends, with the balance retained to fund long term growth initiatives of Moana New Zealand. We take a uniquely long-term view in everything we do, abiding by the customary principle of Kaitiakitanga.
We connect the world to the true taste and rare magic of New Zealand’s best kaimoana
Our oysters are wild farmed in the pristine tidal waters of New Zealand and our Pacific oysters perfectly capture the freshness and vitality of the waters they are harvested from.
Due to ongoing growth, we have a brand-new permanent opportunity for an Account Manager, with a flair for sales, building exceptional relationships and an active brand Ambassador for Moana and our fast-growing oyster business.
He aha tāu e mahi ana | What You’ll Be doing:
You will have primary responsibility for developing the domestic wholesales oyster business, supported by Key Account Manager and wider NZ Sales team.
- Develop new wholesale sales accounts
- Day to day management of existing wholesale account base
- Effectively manage end to end customer sales process
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service and account management
- Active involvement in visual merchandising and events to promote oyster brand in local market
- Working closely with production, supply chain and back office to support an optimal end to end sales and delivery process and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
You will be confident, organized and proactive with a high attention to detail. Your proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines will be well suited to this varied and exciting role.
You’ll need the proven ability to work as part of a team and you’ll have experience in the following:
- Customer Service within the food sector and/or FMCG
- Account Management
- New business development
- Highly competent using MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook, ideally Office 365
- Seafood product and handling knowledge and experience advantageous
Tō tātou iwi
We are proud of where we have come from, what we stand for and are committed to our role as custodians for our future generations. Moana New Zealand is a purpose led organisation where our people are our greatest strength and pride, and our Moana tikanga (values) are reflected in our everyday life.
Whakapā Mai | Contact us
Please send your resume c/o Moana’s recruitment team to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject box put the job title.
Closing date for applications is 4:00 pm, Monday, 6 December 2021.
Please note you must be double vaccinated (covid) and have the legal right to work in New Zealand, to be eligible to apply for this position.