Te Papa Tongarewa / Museum of New Zealand
Te Papa retail stores are a successful, vibrant, and integral part of Te Papa and we are on the hunt for a skilled Stock Controller to ensure operations run smoothly. With two stores in the museum, an offsite location, exciting pop up exhibition stores plus a busy wholesale business, this role is not your average warehouse position.
You will enjoy sole charge responsibility for the management of inwards/outwards goods, stocktaking, inventory management, internal distribution of required stock, wholesale and online orders as well as preparing invoices and investigating stock discrepancies.
There is a strong team to support you in your role and as our stores cover multiple sites, you will enjoy working in a variety of locations within Te Papa plus our new Wellington Airport site. This position also benefits from being a Monday – Friday role.
What's in it for me?
Joining a busy, supportive team at an iconic Wellington venue, you will also:
- Gain access to excellent staff benefits across the museum
- Have opportunities for further training and development to grow your business acumen
- Standard hours – no more rosters!
The ideal candidate will have:
Previous stock control, stocktaking and goods inwards/outwards experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hold a full, clean New Zealand driving licence
- Be physically fit
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills with knowledge of processing invoices
- Previous experience using stock control, warehousing or retail management systems – knowledge of Ramsys or TechOne a bonus
- Proven ability to build relationships and contribute to a positive team culture
If this role sounds like just what you're looking for, complete the application form and send us your CV and cover letter today!
The salary range for this position is$43,800 to $54,591pa. Offers will be made within the range to reflect the skills and experience offered by the candidate and those required of the role, and internal relativities with other employees.
Applications close on Sunday 5 December 2021.
Applicants must have the ability to obtain and maintain the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Prior to Te Papa confirming any offer of employment, pre-employment checks will be undertaken including criminal conviction history and reference checking as a minimum.
To view the job description for this role please copy and paste the following link into your browser - https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/706818_JobDesc.pdf