Respiratory Clinical Nurse Specialist
Te Manu Toroa Trust
Respiratory Clinical Nurse Specialist Te Manu Toroa Trust
Te Manu Toroa is a Kaupapa Māori Organisation who delivers a variety of health and social services to whānau in the Bay of Plenty.
We are seeking a Respiratory Clinical Nursing Specialist to join our Community Services team. The respiratory nurse will be providing assessment, referral, education, interagency coordination and follow-up services for tamariki who suffer primarily from asthma and other repository disorders.
To fulfil this role, you will have:
- Respiratory Knowledge
- Be able to deliver respiratory education to whānau
- Be able to work in primary and secondary services
- Community based nursing experience
Hours are 0800-1630 - Monday to Friday. If you have recent relevant community, or acute nursing experience, the ability to work independently and be part of an enthusiastic, friendly and experienced team - apply now!
The key essential requirements are:
- Registered Nurse with current practising certificate
- At least 3 years' general nursing experience
- Any Respiratory Nursing will be considered an advantage
- Current full driver’s license
- Broad range of recent clinical experience
- Achieved proficient or expert level on the Professional Development and Recognition Programme
- Understanding of Te Reo, me ona Tikanga or a real willingness to learn
- Good understanding/working knowledge of local communities
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting role, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
For a Position Description and Application Form please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Tuesday, 14 December 2021