- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation package
- Based at Northport, Whangārei
Do you have experience as a team leader or operations manager in forestry, stevedoring or other similar, hands-on roles? Are you looking for a challenging career opportunity with a rapidly growing company in Northland?
This could be the job for you.
Situated at Northport on the Whangārei Harbour, Eastland Debarking's 1.1-hectare operation is 100% owned by Eastland Port, part of the Gisborne-based infrastructure company Eastland Group.
We're seeking a skilled supervisor to ensure the smooth, efficient operation of our debarking plant. Working alongside our branch manager, you'll be a confident leader who thrives on variety.
You'll also have:
- Proven experience in supervising a team.
- A mechanical mind.
- A strong commitment to health and safety.
- A clean, full NZ driver's licence (with other licences such as class 2, 4 or WTR endorsements being beneficial).
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Experience in the logging industry is preferred, but not essential.
This is a full-time position for 40 hours or more per week in line with operational requirements. It will include working and managing a shift roster.
In return, you'll be well rewarded with competitive pay, long-term career opportunities, exceptional staff benefits and wellbeing programmes, and more. If you're moving from outside the region, we also offer a relocation package.
Play an important role in Northland's forestry supply chain, and apply now.
To apply for this job go to: https://eastlandcareers.nz/Vacancies and enter ref code: 5730394.