Clinical Lead - Primary Mental Health
Pinnacle Midlands Health Network
E manawanui ana mātou kia hauora te katoa ahakoa he aha te momo mauiui.
Mā ngā ratonga tautoko katoa e puāwai ai te hāpori, kia anga whakamua te hauora o te iwi Māori.
‘Ko te whāinga matua kia kākano rua ai ngā whakahaere o Pinnacle. Mā te piri tahi me te mahi ngātahi ka whakawhanake ai te oranga o te iwi māori me te ahurea o te ao māori.
Mēnā e tautoko ana i tēnei tirohanga whānui, e hiahia ana te noho ki tētahi rōpū aweawe tēnā whakapā mai ki a mātou’.
‘Pinnacle is committed to explicitly closing the Māori health inequity gap and creating an organisational culture that fully embraces Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Te Ao Māori. If you would like to be a key contributor and part of a team to influence change, then please don’t hesitate to reach out for a kōrero. We would love to hear from you’.
Like us, you will be passionate about mental health and committed to providing services that address the inequities within the health system. As the Clinical Lead – Primary Mental Health, you will oversee and deliver Pinnacle Midlands Health Network’s activities relating to mental health in the Waikato.
With patients at the centre, you will work collaboratively with other members of the primary mental health team, across the sector, the organisation, and the network with the aim to break down barriers and silos so that all patients have timely access to the care they need.
The role will monitor and lead the Waikato Primary Mental Health programme in a way that delivers on our strategy to ensure the best outcomes for Pinnacle practices and their patients. Success includes ensuring service delivery supports alternative, innovative and sustainable health services for patients, with an emphasis on addressing inequities.
- Passion and fit are key for us, you'll have a deep understanding of inequities in health experienced by patients in our communities and you'll be passionate about delivering an innovative, sustainable service, which addresses this. You'll thrive in a collaborative, supportive environment, where others look to you as the clinical expert.
- You'll need a health related professional qualification (as per the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act 2003 or the Social Workers Registration Act 2003), and working towards a relevant post graduate qualification would be beneficial
- We're looking for an individual with at least 5 years' experience within health with relevant clinical experience in mental health services and/or expertise or special interest in primary mental health.
- You will be passionate about clinical care and be committed to delivering high quality clinical services
- You will have an understanding of strategic aims and be able to oversee a suite of services, monitoring contracts, finances and delivery on outcomes
- You will be comfortable building relationships based on culturally sustaining, mana enhancing behaviours which acknowledge and uphold cultural identity and Te Reo Māori me ona Tikanga would be highly regarded.
In return we offer:
- An organisation which strives to uphold the principles of partnership, participation and protection underpinned by Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- An environment which encourages a happy, healthy and balanced workforce through flexible workplace offerings and additional gifted leave.
- Opportunities for career development and training.
- An opportunity to influence and contribute to the wider work of Pinnacle, and a commitment to your health and well-being with an offer of medical insurance, EAP services, discounted myDNA testing, additional sick leave entitlements and free flu vaccinations.
If you are passionate about making a difference and you think this sounds like you – please apply now.
If you would like to learn more about Pinnacle and what we do, please look at our website at https://www.pinnacle.co.nz