- Full time, Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm, based in South Auckland
- Join the team and help us prevent homelessness
- Extra leave, subsidies for school holiday childcare
We’re looking for a caring person who’s passionate about supporting people to live their dreams. A real ‘people person’ who can engage with anyone!
In this role you will provide specialist tenancy and asset management for LinkPeople’s social housing portfolio. This role involves managing tenancies in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 and as a Social Landlord under the guidelines of the Community Housing Regulatory Authority.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm, and based in South Auckland.
LinkPeople works with the most vulnerable members of our communities to provide access to safe, affordable accommodation and link them to the health and social services they need to live a fulfilling life. Our goal is to rapidly, permanently house individuals and families who would otherwise use emergency accommodation or be without shelter.
You’ll be reporting to the Housing Team Leader and joining a team of housing workers - all with a common purpose and passion to support people to live their dreams
We are particularly interested to hear from candidates who have a background in housing with property management experience. A qualification in property management would be ideal but not essential.
- Applicants must hold the New Zealand Certificate in Residential Property Management (Level 4) or a recognized equivalent. Alternatively, you will commence study towards this within six months of starting your employment with LinkPeople. This needs to be completed within two years of commencement. LinkPeople offers significant support for support workers to complete this study.
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act 1986
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team and flourish under pressure
- Ability to develop and sustain positive relationships across a range of networks
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Time management and being able to deliver outcomes to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Treaty of Waitangi principles
- Full New Zealand driver’s licence
You will also;
- Have relevant property/tenancy management experience and an eye for detail
- Be culturally attuned and have a strong sense of social justice
- Think outside of the square to engage the people you support
The Covid-19 Public Health (Vaccination) Order requires the full vaccination of anyone conducting high-risk work in the health and disability sector, or who does not necessarily provide a health service but works in a role that requires frequent contact/engagement with those who do. Therefore all workers within the Wise Group are required by the Order to be vaccinated.
In this role, you can look forward to flexible work arrangements, extra leave, subsidies for school holiday childcare and a great team around you every day working in an organisation that believes in its’ purpose. Be part of a supportive work environment where life balance is encouraged, people are valued, and new solutions are the norm!
Ready to take a closer look at the LinkPeople? Then apply now via https://wisegroup.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/11/home/requisition/1371?c=wisegroup&source=mahi
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th November 2021. Please note that this vacancy may be closed earlier if suitable candidate is found.
Position Description: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LP-Tenancy-Manager-2021-003.pdf
Contact: Lizel Jeptha, Team Leader on 027 221 5747, if you have any questions.
For further information, visit our website www.linkpeople.co.nz
**All new appointees require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.