Business Services Manager
- Broad business services remit
- Advanced administration management focus
- North Auckland Location
About the role
Busy and varied, this is a pivotal role for the organisation reporting to and working closely with the CE. The role will ideally suit a dedicated and experienced Business Support Manager. The role leads the organisation’s business services and is responsible for a diverse portfolio of functions, ultimately delivering quality business services across the wider organisation.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing and managing all administration and shared services for the organisation including associated entities.
- Process improvement initiatives, both role specific and organisation-wide.
- Programme Development, implementation of services, opportunities, and projects.
- Development of robust operational policies and procedures.
- Support of environmental, health and safety policy and procedures.
About the company
This organisation provides a broad range of primarily social and environmental programmes across Auckland, and various commercial investments. Based North of Auckland, you will have a professional and highly committed team to work with.
Experience delivering education, community or social services programmes is essential along with an understanding of whānau-hapū-Iwi structures and systems coupled with experience in Te Ao Māori is desirable. You will have a professionalism that inspires trust and confidence, a down-to-earth approach that makes you easy to work with, along with that all-important can-do attitude.
For more information or to arrange a discussion please contact Raewyn Brown at email@example.com.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Tuesday 19th October.