Chief Operating Officer
- Are you ready for something different?
- A purpose-driven role in a team making change through bold action
- Wellington or Auckland based
Ākina mai. Ākina atu. Challenge yourself. Challenge others.
Ākina is Aotearoa New Zealand’s leading impact development consultancy. It is an economic change-maker, an advocate for innovation; and a champion of social enterprise. The team at Ākina is passionate about doing business differently to create change that will make Aotearoa New Zealand a better place.
With the appointment of a new CEO, Ākina is now looking for a Chief Operating Officer to support the CEO, build on Ākina’s great mahi to date, and ensure its continuing success, sustainability and impact.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the CEO you will ensure Ākina’s engine-room runs powerfully, smoothly and responsibly – optimising organisational performance. The role is broad, moving between operations and strategy, and requires a jack-of-all-trades as you will be leading functions such as finance, human resources, marketing, communications and partnerships, impact tracking and reporting, and technology.
You will have:
- strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to impact-driven enterprise
- a background in business management and administration
- strong financial management experience
- a reputation for putting in place good process and structure
- an ability to inject creativity, innovation and insight into programme development
- a genuine affinity with Akina’s mission and values
You will get:
- to be a key player in a team helping others to make an impact
- a role that you can shape to make your own
- to work with a passionate team in a truly flexible working environment
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday, 22 October 2021
APPLY OR VIEW THE POSITION DESCRIPTION: www.jacksonstone.co.nz
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Ginny Fail on 021 560 440