Senior Business Advisor
Department of Internal Affairs
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
As one of Government’s larger regulators, Regulatory Services within DIA aims to minimise harm and maximise benefits through effective oversight of anti-money laundering and countering financing terrorism, gambling, antispam and censorship regulatory systems. We are a responsive risk-based regulator that uses innovation and collaboration to maximise our impact to achieve desired outcomes for New Zealand communities.
The Senior Business Advisor is a trusted adviser, providing responsible business
technology and strategic advice. The Senior Advisor supports the branch to collaborate with DIA’s internal technology delivery stakeholders and external vendors to ensure DIA has the technological capabilities and tools it needs to best support its regulatory, strategic, and business objectives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of how strategic and business planning work together, and how technology supports business change
- Proven experience in influencing and providing high quality strategic advice to senior managers
- Experience in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365 is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience in strategic planning and managing a broad range of stakeholders
- A can-do attitude that is both action-orientated and open to the input of others
- Strong conceptual skills and the ability to think beyond immediate issues, make the connections between issues and consider long term and broader implications
DIA offers a collaborative and inclusive working environment, with flexibility and opportunities to grow. We invest and believe in our people and offer diverse career opportunities to help them succeed. If you're interested in further developing your business analysis skills, in a role that is at the core of New Zealands' public sector, this is a great opportunity to take the next step.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.