Principal Program Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Eden Moore
Job Ref 1596050/001
Our global Professional Services organization employs 800+ highly skilled implementation architects, product owners, scrum masters, consultants, and engineers whose unmatched experience is in delivering mission-critical payment solutions. These implementations span banks and financial intermediaries delivering retail, real-time low and high value payments and fraud services that are backed by a proven track record of successful on-premise and cloud implementations globally.
About the role:
As a Program Manager within our Professional Services team, you will be responsible for organising and coordinating a large complex customer facing program. You will be focused on ensuring both ACI and customer objectives align with the solutions being deployed in a cloud environment. Provide strategic guidance to the internal and external team in parallel to coordinating cross functional teams, focused on the new solution delivery in the Cloud, upgrades and overall business-as-usual service delivery.
You will be passionate, highly motivated and focused with the ability to deliver to customer deliverables in a fast-paced environment. The ACI Pacific team has a vibrant team culture and aims to get the best out of its people, so if you like striving to new heights and working with the latest solutions, then we would love to chat!
• Engage internal and external stakeholders as needed to provide direction to the team.
• Accountability of planning, scheduling, and monitoring program budgets.
• Dashboard reporting at a program level and leading update meetings.
• Excellent leadership skills with experience in matrix managing staff of different disciplines to produce timely results.
• Partner with other business unit colleagues, cross-functionally and with third parties to build strong teams that can work through program challenges.
• Facilitate successful negotiations such as resource constraints as appropriate throughout the program.
• Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation to drive progress and keep leadership and project stakeholders informed of program updates and status through dashboard, risk register, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years program management experience with demonstrated experience delivering high quality results for complex, transformational programs or 10 – 12 years project management experience managing complex projects.
• Ability to communicate effectively at C-Level
• Ability to act with ambiguity
• Payments processing experience, with experience in the financial services sector
• Ability to synthesize strategic solutions, broad problems and implement suitable strategies to meet program delivery objectives.
• Attention to detail on agreed upon scope and deliveries of the highest quality.
Our customer focused Program Manager role provides an opportunity for a full workload, interaction with the customer and across. This role will provide your growth foundation within ACI, you’ll have the tools and support you need to move through a long and dynamic career in a large global organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Eden Moore on 04 471 9719.