National Business Manager
Consultant Sindy Ward
As the National Business Manager, you will develop and influence dealers and establish their strategic business plans to grow the John Deere brand in NZ
About the company:
At John Deere, you'll make what isn't possible today, tomorrow's reality. By developing innovative technology and products, they're helping people be smarter about how they use their land. They have global positioning, remote equipment operation, biofuels, electric hybrids. What's next? Help them figure it out. Work with the latest technology, collaborating with the best and brightest in the field, expanding your knowledge, and hone in your skills. All these are key benefits of being part of the John Deere team.
About the Role:
Join their high performing ANZ Sales & Marketing team and become an integral part of this global iconic brand. As the Business Manager for the New Zealand territory, you will focus on developing dealers, influencing dealer management, establishing business plans, driving leadership strategy in NZ and ultimately hold responsibility for dealers to achieve strong business results.
This is a field-based position and will require regular travel to John Deere dealers throughout New Zealand. You can be based on either the North Island or the South Island, however, should have easy access to airports.
- Creating and executing key strategic performance plans for NZ to ensure market growth
- Consulting and advising dealers to meet their commercial goals to grow their business
- Managing the inventory/pipeline by undertaking quarterly forecast planning
- Liaising with all John Deere staff in NZ to ensure high standards of brand representation and service delivery
- Providing financial and product support as well as commercial analysis to the dealer network to identify areas of opportunity and growth
With strong business acumen, you are an energetic, self-starter, and have the potential to become a ‘Trusted Advisor’ for the dealers. You are passionate about the opportunity and are knowledgeable in the New Zealand agricultural sector
- 7 years experience in relationship management and territory management in the agricultural industry or related sectors
- Commercial understanding of P&Ls and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of outdoor equipment products, customers, markets, and competitors highly regarded
- Advanced people management and negotiation skills; ability to influence without authority
- Background / experience agri-banking is desirable, but not essential
What’s on offer:
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
A high performing and fun culture, fast-growing organisation and fantastic personal development opportunities. Join a progressive team in a critical position that will provide a critical contribution during an exciting period of growth.
Any external applications, both direct or agency, will be redirected toSindy Ward at Robert Walters for assessment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sindy Ward on 09 374 7328.