Consultant Dan Hearty
About the Company: iskills is a 21-year strong highly regarded NZQA registered and accredited training company delivering essential industry training, workplace assessment, competency management and consultancy services nationwide. In 2021, iskills announced a new partnership with Australian workforce management software company, Pegasus to join the Avetta group, the largest global provider of supply chain risk and worker management solutions. The strategic acquisition of iskills by Pegasus has allowed for expansion within several business opportunities for iskills, as well as continued generation of growth.
About the Role:
Reporting to the NZ Operations Director, you will oversee all aspects of service delivery, marketing, quality, perform business development functions and lead the implementation of new projects to enable growth of the organisation.
You will be focused on maximising new commercial opportunities and developing relationships with iskills customers and determine service delivery solutions that are efficient, valuable, and cost effective. You will manage and oversee a team of operational staff for iskills Private Training Establishment (PTE) consisting of coordinators, administrative staff and trainers.
This role can be based remotely in Auckland or at the Tauranga Office.
- Manage operations for iskills Private Training Establishment including job pricing and preparing proposals for services that meet customer, legislative and industry requirements.
- Attend customer meetings and deliver presentations to customers as required for training, consultancy and other services.
- Support the team to ensure successful completion of training and assessment programmes.
- Monitor iskills services against competitors to ensure we are well positioned within the market.
- Maintain a good understanding of the global organisation’s software products and assist clients to implement and use our systems.
- Experience in managing people effectively through periods of growth and change in an Operations Management role essential.
- Good commercial awareness, contract negotiation and experience with developing budgets.
- Self-motivated, confident and outgoing with the ability to relate well to people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Knowledge of utilities, infrastructure, construction and/or facilities management sectors highly desirable
- Understanding of the vocational education sector in NZ highly desirable
What’s on Offer:
A high performing and fun culture, fast-growing organisation and fantastic personal development opportunities. Join a progressive team in a critical position that will provide a critical contribution during an exciting period of growth.
Please note: Any external applications, both direct or agency, will be redirected to Robert Walters for assessment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Dan Hearty on 09 374 7358.