Business Development Associate
deVere New Zealand
Salary uncapped commission
Consultant Chelcea McCauley
We are looking for an up-and-coming Business Development Associate to join one of world’s leading independent financial institutions
About the Company:
As one of the world’s leading financial institutions DeVere New Zealand prides itself on providing high-class, professional advice to expatriate clients and investors all over the world. They provide a wide range of financial services including Wealth Management Advice, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Asset Management and Fintech apps. They are dedicated to finding the best financial outcomes for each one of their clients.
About the role:
Reporting into the Area Manager, you will be focused on representing and booking appointments on behalf of your Wealth Advisor with clients based throughout New Zealand. This entry level role is ideal for someone who is a not only a great team player, but results driven and resilient.
If you have a flare for sales and are looking to start out your career within financial advice, then this could be the role for you!
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Outbound calling to prospective customers
- Focused on gaining new business & winning over new customers by looking for opportunities to add value
- You will be able to handle objections and never put off by a ‘no’
- Attend client meetings with your Wealth Advisor to learn the industry from the inside out.
- KPI or Target driven
- A strong interest for a long-term career in financial advisory
- The ability to initiate relationships with prospective customers
- Outstanding communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft suit
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience within sales or generating leads would be advantageous
What they offer:
- Monthly Salary with generous uncapped bonus structure.
- Opportunity for progression into senior roles
- Fun and vibrant team culture
- Team awards and incentive structures
A fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to start their career within the financial services industry!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Chelcea McCauley on +64 9 3747316.