- Waikato/Bay of Plenty based
- Lead this values led organisation through its next phase
- Maintain and develop connections with regional and national stakeholders including Iwi
Central Kids offers a child-led learning philosophy that enables children to grow at their own pace; socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively. Under pinned by strong core values, Ko ngā tamariki te pūtake, Mana ki te tangata, Tiakina a Papatūānuku and Manaakitanga, Central Kids is focused on growth, ensuring Te reo and Tikanga is evident in all centers and services, and building a sustainable organisation that puts tamariki and their whānau at the centre of everything we do.
Anei te moemoeā
Mō ngā ririki tokomaha
Whāia te kahurangi rewa ki tawhiti
Kia tīaho Tamanuiterā
Kia tīaho tamariki mā
Over the past two years Central Kids has been on a journey of transformation and change, and they are looking for an exceptional Chief Executive to lead this organisation through its next phase, giving direction to their vision. Reporting into the Chair and accountable to the Board of Trustees, you will be responsible for delivering the strategic direction as well as providing leadership to a dedicated team through both day-to-day decisions and overarching strategic direction which will deliver ensure Central Kids continues to play an important and vital role in their hapori|communities. We’re looking for sound financial acumen that allows you to be solutions focused and look at challenges through a different lens.
Key to your success includes:
- Sector experience within NGO, Education, Social Development and/or other relevant areas
- Experience leading a significant organisation through culture and organisational change
- Strong stakeholder management, with excellent communication including media skills, which enable you to influence stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Politically astute, with proven leadership experience in a commercial, social enterprise or other relevant environment
- Vision towards the future, a commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi, and building a bilingual organisation that supports all Tamariki to reach their potential.
If you have a passion for early childhood education, are excited about this challenge and are ready to bring enthusiasm and skill to your mahi then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
To apply for this position please visit www.h2r.co.nz and refer to reference number 307332.
For further information please contact Rachael O’Sullivan or Lucy McLernon on 09 368 7300. All applications will be acknowledged by email.