Senior Procurement Advisor
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Corporate
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Procurement Advisor to come and join us in embedding our procurement function. The successful candidate will work closely with the organisation to implement and educate on best practice contract management and procurement approaches. They will:
- provide strategic procurement advice to the Leadership team
- provide oversight and management of the total supplier and contract landscape
- lead the negotiation of significant contracts
Ko koe tēnei | About you
We are looking for someone who:
- is either an experienced procurement professional looking for something different or someone who is looking for that step up to senior level
- has relevant memberships, qualifications, or equivalent experience
- understands all of government (AoG) procurement policies and obligations
- has experience of procurement in a commercial setting
- is knowledgeable about the full procurement lifecycle and can produce associated documentation, guidance and procedures to accompany this
- is able to build relationships and partner with managers to ensure successful procurement and contract management outcomes.
Innovation and creativity are key drivers in the way we will work – we are a small organisation and our size requires us to be smart and agile. We have lots of mahi to do in this space and are looking for someone who is passionate about Procurement and Contract management, who will be able to continue implementing the procurement function, developing relationships and building capability internally and externally.
You will be joining a growing team in a new organisation. This is an exciting lead procurement role and opportunity we hope you’ll be a part of.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to Apply
Taumata Arowai is partnering with Momentum Consulting Ltd for the recruitment of this role.
For a confidential conversation, please call Rachel Allen on 027 223 0781.
Rā Katinga | Applications close Sunday 17 October 2021.
You must have a legal right to work in New Zealand at the time of submitting your application.