Senior Business Analyst & Business Analysts (Digital)
Bay of Plenty Regional Council
- Flexible working arrangements; Perks including insurance and discount schemes.
- Career development and training opportunities.
- 1x Senior Business Analyst opportunity and 2x Business Analyst opportunities.
- Located in Bay of Plenty, choose either Tauranga or Whakatane
We have three exciting opportunities for experienced and adaptable Business Analysts in our Digital team. These roles will be integral in helping us to deliver our Digital Roadmap. Our team pride itself on understanding our people and their work and co-creating solutions that support a seamless customer experience and outcomes for our community.
Ngā āhuatanga o te mahi / Details of the job:
We have the following full-time roles available that can be based in either of our Whakatāne or Tauranga offices:
- 1x Senior Business Analyst (permanent).
- 1 x Business Analyst (permanent).
- 1 x Business Analyst (Fixed term, 12 months).
These roles are expected to:
- Work across our organisation to elicit high-level requirements, capture business needs, understand the customer journey, and define user requirements.
- Engage with business stakeholders, influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions, and prioritise competing business demands.
- Promote architectural consistency and usability standards; define and execute test cases.
- Identify opportunities to deliver additional value using our existing technology and information assets.
Ō pūmanawa/ Your skills and experience:
To be successful, you will need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Experience working in an agile environment would be an advantage.
- To be confident and personable, with a proven ability to build strong relationships.
- To take a human-centred approach to solve problems.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP system management of technologies such as TechnologyOne and Microsoft 365 would be beneficial.
- The ability to effectively gather information from multiple sources and apply technical and analytical skills to enable robust decision-making.
Ko wai mātou/Who we are:
Toi Moana Bay of Plenty Regional Council is responsible for land, air and water, public transport and economic development. A major focus of our work involves looking after the environment. We manage the effects of people's use of freshwater, land, air and coastal water. However, we also have a broader responsibility with others for the economic, social and cultural well-being of the regional community.
We are a values-driven organisation that really cares about people. Highlights of working at Toi Moana include:
- Varied and challenging work that makes a real impact on the community and environment.
- Opportunities for growth, learning and development.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Company Insurance and discount schemes.
- A competitive remuneration and holiday leave package, including extra paid leave over Christmas/New Year.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with relevant experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Me pēhea te tuku tono/How to apply:
Click APPLY NOW or contact Evaleigh Rautjoki-Williams, Digital Manager (Chief Digital Officer), on 0800 884 880 for a confidential discussion.
To access a copy of the Job Description please click on the link below or copy it into your web browser.
NB To apply for this job, you must have the legal right to be able to work in New Zealand and also a current, valid driver’s licence.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 17 October 2021 and will only be accepted online.