Consultant Erin Donkin
Excellent opportunity for an intermediate Accountant within a high performing team. Our client requires a great communicator and good team player. This is a small CA firm with a variety of clients and work.
This is a great opportunity for a part or fully qualified CA candidate looking to make the move to a small firm with diverse work. This role is ideal for someone who wants to learn and who wants to develop their accounting career in a supportive and collaborative environment.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Financial reporting.
- Tax advisory (including international tax).
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- General government compliance other than tax (eg Customs, ACC, Statistics, Department of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Education).
- Indicative business valuations.
- Property and investment, Trusts, SMEs and professional services.
- New Zealand tax knowledge to an intermediate level.
- 3 years BAS or relevant accounting experience.
- Good Xero and Excel exposure.
- MYOB experience useful but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Great attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to grow your accounting skillset within a great team and in a fantastic location.
There is free parking on the street. Stowers Butterworth are also on a main bus route.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Erin Donkin on 09 374 7343.