Regional Sales Manager
Salary car + bonus + incentives
Consultant Sindy Ward
If you're a passionate sales manager who loves working with a tight knit team to lift sales capablity using proven methodologies and empathetic management style, we want to hear from you. An strong understanding of the farming community and affinity to the merchants in the Otago region will be beneficial. In this role, your true passion for making the NZ farming industry more productive and sustainable can be realised.
About the company:
Join Ballance Agri-nutrients, a progressive, forward-thinking company, that uses award-winning, web-based farm systems software to help make the best decisions for their customers’ business. As a New Zealand farmer-owned co-operative they love the land as much as you, so are committed to farming more productively, profitably and sustainably.
From their core business of fertiliser manufacturing, supply, sales and advice, they have grown to offer farmers a full range of science-backed nutrient products and farm consulting services. This enables them to help farmers achieve soil and animal nutrition and productivity with a minimal environmental footprint.
About the role:
As Regional Sales Manager role for the agri-nutrients side of Ballance, you will report to the National Sales Manager and will be based in the Otago region. This is open to be based in Dunedin or elsewhere in wider Otago and will involve regular travel. You will lead and coach a team of sales staff (nutrient specialists) to deliver expert agri-nutrient advice to Kiwi farmers and grow regional sales for Ballance.
• Actively manage P&L and sales forecasting and performance for a high growth potential region, Otago.
• Develop, implement and report on regional sales strategy, including service protocols based on customer segmentation, prospecting approach, product offerings and pricing
• Increase market share within the industry through effective sales capability development
• Take the team on a large change journey through effective communication and management of business strategy, plan, and budget
• 40% of the time spent in the field coaching the team
• 5 years + experience in sales management in agri related industry
• Related tertiary qualification essential
• Advanced or Intermediate Sustainable Nutrient Management Certificate highly regarded, but not essential
• Experience leading a change management programme and developing sales capability
• Proven ability and understanding of the farming community
• Strong commercial nous and internal stakeholder engagement skills
• Credibility and exposure to the ever-changing agricultural landscape in NZ
Work with your head and your heart to drive the NZ farming industry forward. This will suit an experience sales manager in a similar industry who is passionate about helping our farmers and growing a sales team. Being a passionate people leader in this space, you will represent Ballance and its position in the future of farming.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe, please do not hesitate to contact Sindy Ward at email@example.com. Any external applications, both direct or agency, will be redirected to Robert Walters for assessment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sindy Ward on 09 374 7328.