Portfolio Risk Manager
Consultant Kieran Leese
Well known Government agency are looking for a decisive and collaborative portfolio Risk professional.
Kainga Ora are an established, passionate, and transformative organisation who are looking for a Portfolio Risk professional to join their team.
A unique opportunity for a Portfolio Risk Manager to join high performing Investment Management Office. Developing, embedding, and continuously improving the Risk Management practice across the capital investment portfolios.
• Grow the risk maturity of the business.
• Develop the portfolio risk management framework
• Ensure that Kāinga Ora takes a proactive and opportunities-based approach to risk management across their capital investment.
• Guide and support the embedding of high-quality Risk management practice.
• Work collaboratively with your wider portfolio and programme office colleagues.
• 5+ years experience in risk management, ideally across different industries.
• An aspirational but pragmatic portfolio risk guru.
• Ability to lead change and bring diverse groups on the journey.
• Expert knowledge of ISO 31000:2018 Risk management guidelines qualifications.
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills
• Proven experience advising at governance level, and a strong ability to critically analyse and interpret complex information, and make effective, well-reasoned decisions.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kieran Leese on 09 374 7320.