Programme Lead (Pasifika Strategy)
- Six month fixed-term contract/secondment
- Flexible working options
- Competitive salary with a generous 9% superannuation contribution
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our newly created Pae Ora (Māori and Equity) function, as a Programme Lead. As Programme Lead, you will be accountable for the design and development of our Pasifika strategy to drive improved outcomes and engagement for Pasifika.
The role is responsible for taking the lead on engaging with internal and external Pasifika stakeholders ensuring that the strategy is strategically aligned to deliver better outcomes for our Pasifika communities.
To understand more about the rōpū Pae Ora, click here.
Some of the important Mahi you will be involved in the following:
- Develop a work programme that will support the delivery of ACC's strategic objectives
- Engage with key stakeholders to educate and help them to understand what their business group needs to do to deliver against ACC's strategic objectives for Pasifika
- Design and develop key frameworks and supporting strategies, roadmaps or action plans required to support the delivery of the work programme
- Engage with key internal stakeholders on how we partner across ACC to support the delivery of the work programme, providing a collective focus to deliver of our key priorities
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role will include the following:
- Previous experience creating Pasifika Strategy
- Proven expertise in all aspects of programme and project disciplines, particularly planning and control, risk and issue management and stakeholder management
- Significant experience in building and leading internal partnerships and stakeholder relationships with an ability to work collaboratively at a senior level
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a detailed position description click here.
To watch the Pae Ora recruitment video, click here.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org