Senior Analyst, Pae Ora
- Supportive manager who cares about your career development and progression
- Flexible working options
- Competitive salary with a generous 9% superannuation contribution
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our newly created Pae Ora (Māori and Equity) function, as a Senior Analyst.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for elevating the use of data and research to inform and progress the delivery of initiatives across the Rōpū Pae Ora. They will support key work such as gathering and bring meaning to Māori data and research and monitor, measure and support changing policy and processes to improve access and outcomes for Māori.
This position will work closely with the Programme Leads - Rōpū Pae Ora to ensure that accurate data is being collected, evaluated, and disseminated to ensure progress against defined objectives are regularly updated.
To understand more about the rōpū Pae Ora, click here.
Some of the important Mahi you will be involved in the following:
- Lead the gathering of data and research relating to our Māori customers and stakeholders to help identify equity of access issues and barriers for Māori and identify opportunities to reduce these
- Analyse data and trends, and compile insights to help inform decision making to enhance equity of access, experience, and outcomes for Māori
- Produce reports providing meaningful data, insights and evidence that will inform and drive opportunities for change and improvement to access, experience and outcomes for Māori
- Develop, implement and manage the approach for how to manage and monitor performance for different Rōpū Pae Ora programmes and initiatives
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role will include the following:
- Significant experience in the analysis, evaluation, research, production and reporting of business and customer intelligence.
- Proven expertise in identifying and analysing trends and relationships in data using appropriate analysis techniques
- An understanding of tikanga Māori and te reo Māori
- Knowledge of the application of te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Experience providing programme oversight, monitoring and evaluation
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a detailed position description click here.
To watch the Pae Ora recruitment video, click here.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org