- Supportive manager who cares about your career development and progression
- Flexible working options
- Competitive salary with a generous 9% superannuation contribution
About the role
We have a number of exciting opportunities to join our newly created Rōpū Pae Ora (Māori and Equity) function, as a Programme Lead.
We have two Programme Lead roles available (Whaia te Tika and Māori Engagement Strategy). The Programme Leads will be accountable for the design, development and delivery of a programme of work that will drive improved outcomes for Māori and/or other cultural groups.
The role is responsible for planning and monitoring the work programmes they lead, as well working with business leaders to understand and report on progress. They lead on providing key stakeholders with updates on progress against work programme milestones and delivering insights on any issues, risks or barriers to successful delivery.
This position will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all activities within the work programme are integrated and strategically aligned to enhance business outcomes.
To understand more about the rōpū Pae Ora, click here.
Some of the important mahi you will be involved in the following:
- Develop and maintain a work programme that will support the delivery of ACC's strategic objectives
- Engage with key stakeholders to deliver the work programme and strategy, educate stakeholders and help them to understand what their business group needs to do to deliver against ACC's strategic objectives for Māori
- Design, develop and implement key frameworks and supporting strategies, roadmaps or action plans required to support the delivery of the work programme
- Engage with key internal stakeholders on how we partner across ACC to support the delivery of the work programme, providing a collective focus to deliver of our key priorities
- Lead the delivery of high-quality analysis and reporting on Māori outcomes to inform the progress of a work programme and iterate future strategy and delivery
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role will include the following:
- Previous experience leading and delivering programmes for Māori, preferably using kaupapa Māori principles and practise
- Proven expertise in all aspects of programme and project disciplines, particularly planning and control, risk and issue management and stakeholder management
- Significant experience in building and leading internal partnerships and stakeholder relationships with an ability to work collaboratively at a senior level
- A sound understanding of tikanga Māori and te reo Māori with a deep understanding of Māori culture, values, political and social systems, including strong Iwi networks
- Extensive knowledge of the application of te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- Established networks in Māori communities and entities
- A proven track record in delivering successful outcomes for Māori
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a detailed position description click here.
To watch the Pae Ora recruitment video, click here.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com