Teletriage Nurse or Paramedic
Kia ora, nau mai haere mai, Mālō, Welcome to Whakarongorau Aotearoa // NZ Telehealth Services
- Are you looking for a new career opportunity and experience?
- Have you been thinking about using your skill set in a different setting?
- Gain professional development in the exciting and dynamic Tele-health environment
- Work from home opportunity
We are currently recruiting experienced Registered Nurses and Paramedics to join our Healthline team.
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
On offer is a permanent position, either working part-time (minimum of 0.6FTE) or full-time, with the option of working from home or one of our call centres based in Auckland, Christchurch, and Wellington. In addition to working from home opportunities we offer planned rosters.
You will be welcomed into a dynamic, specialist team, working rostered shifts 24/7. Evenings, overnight,and weekends are especially needed, and penal rates apply.
Tele-health is an evolving and dynamic area of the health sector. We use advanced technology and decision support software in conjunction with the ability to upload images to enhance the tele-triage experience. You will use your extensive clinical experience and be supported by our robust clinical guidelines and systems. This is a unique opportunity to utilise your clinical expertise, education and communication skills, in the innovative area of tele-health. You will have full support, training, supervision and coaching from our clinical leaders.
About you - Pehea koe:
- You will be a Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate (NZRGON, Dip.CpN or BHS Nursing) or Paramedic with current authority to practise (Registration pending in 2021)
- Background in general acute nursing/paramedicine with two years' post-registration experience
- Two years minimum experience in primary care, acute care, or triage assessment
- Great listening and communication skills and confidence with technology
- Focus on outcomes, planning, and service delivery
- Connecting in with our priority communities is essential and a high degree of cultural awareness and empathy is required. Korero Māori or talanoa in Pasifika languages is also highly desirable
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
About us - Ko wai hoki:
Whakarongorau Aotearoa (formerly Homecare Medical) are privileged to provide the people of Aotearoa New Zealand with professional, quality advice, support, and information across a range of health and mental health services. We do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week across seven digital channels to virtually support kiwis to stay well and connect them seamlessly with care when they need it. We manage inbound and outbound call centres in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch as well as remote teams across the country.
Our Values - Ō Tātou Uara
Our ambition is to virtually support people of Aotearoa New Zealand. Our values underpin all we do, and how we do it.
- Do the right thing | Mahia te mea tika
- Motivated by quality | Hihiri e te kounga
- Passion for better | Ngākau nui ki te pai ake
- Shoulder to Shoulder | Pokohiwi ki Pokohiwi
As a part of our well-respected national organisation, you will be supported with on-going learning and development programmes, opportunities to apply for permanent or leadership rolesand coaching from a knowledgeable, supportive leadership team.
If the idea of a role where you can positively impact the lives and well-being of your fellow New Zealanders appeals, we would love to hear from you!