National IT Manager
Salary $170,000 - $190,000 per annum
Consultant Samee Amin
Where you would work: We are exclusively partnering with a well renowned Kiwi brand who are market leaders in the B2B distribution of a wide range of technical products to customers in multiple sectors including residential, commercial, and industrial. With close to 50 branches nationally they provide quality products, backed by expert advice, technical and logistical support, and e-commerce solutions.
What the role encompasses:
Reporting to the Managing Director NZ, this role is responsible for the management and execution of information technology initiatives aligned with the company’s both local and global strategy. You will be based in Auckland, with a key responsibility of ensuring availability and high performance for the country’s IT solutions, service network strategy and service delivery including planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems in accordance with the organizations mission, core values, and business strategy. This business has exciting future plans, supported by best in class digital innovations within the global infrastructure.
The National IT Manager will also be responsible for, but not limited to
- Executing IT Service strategy initiatives, defining the approach to transition IT services to meet the future business strategy/needs (On prem to Cloud, ITSM etc…).
- Managing an efficient IT services function including SLA management, service desk, infrastructure, storage etc…
- Oversees negotiation and administration of vendor, consultants, and service contracts.
- Be actively involved and take leadership with the company global Cybersecurity roadmap.
- Ensures systems are operating optimally across the wider network.
- Develops and maintain an IT budget.
- Responsible for maintenance and delivery of online platforms.
- Develop IT staff to meet the changing needs of users, groups, and branches; new projects and technologies; and varying staff strengths.
What we are looking for:
The National IT Manager will need the following experience/qualifications:
- Prior management experience leading an IT team with a medium to large size organization.
- Been involved in major transformation projects and building teams during times of change.
- Strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure, ERP systems and IT Operations.
- Excellent knowledge supporting a Microsoft environment including good exposure to Microsoft Cloud Services, Azure, Office365, Intune etc…
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN infrastructure
- ITSM experience, ITIL
What is on offer:
In addition to a lucrative base package, you will receive a generous bonus, southern cross insurance, and the freedom to make an impact. My client has a strong collaborative environment that supports curiosity and new ideas. You will be based in their modern offices close to amenities and transport. They have a flexible work environment and supports WFH.
For further info, please do apply or reach out to Samee Amin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samee Amin on 09 374 7345.