He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e ngākau nui ana ki ā tātou tamariki, mokopuna hoki. E rapu ana Te Tari Arotake Mātauranga i ētahi ringa raupā ka whai wāhi atu ki te arotake i ngā whare kōhungahunga, kura auraki hoki.
ERO is seeking a highly skilled education professional who is a successful leader of learning in early childhood education, for Te Tai Pūtahi Nui (the Central Region, based in Hamilton).
Do you want to:
- enhance your career - hold a key role in a respected and valued agency in the sector, with government, and with parents and whānau
- join a team of passionate individuals making a real difference to the lives of every child and young person in New Zealand
- gain rich, varied, unique and exciting insights in seeing and reflecting on the education system in New Zealand in all its shapes and guises
- work flexibly in a friendly, inclusive environment that supports professional agency and work-life balance
- enjoy great induction, professional development and learning opportunities to enhance and develop your skills in evaluation and leadership?
You will thrive in this role if you have:
- a passion for equitable and excellent education outcomes for all learners and their whānau
- a commitment to changing disparities in educational outcomes
- a strong work ethic and are committed to high quality evaluation
- the capability to work independently as well as part of a team
- great relational and communication skills
- a positive, can-do attitude, a great sense of humour, and value work-life balance.
How to apply
ERO wants a diverse workforce that reflects Aotearoa New Zealand. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you have any support or access requirements, please tell us when you apply so that we can assist you through the recruitment process.
We are only able to consider applications for this position from people who are already in New Zealand, and applicants must hold a current New Zealand work permit or be a New Zealand resident / citizen.
Visit our website to view the Position Statement, Collective Employment Agreement and Candidate Application Form.
Please send your candidate application form, cover letter and CV to Sheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Monday, 27 September 2021.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE